Put your name and email in to the box below. Subscribers get all our best stuff.
*Remember to head over to your email inbox and confirm, too!
I have to say, this is probably one of my best recipes yet. They are just so moist and packed full of flavour! I must make this into a banana bread recipe soon – yum!
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 2 small eggs
- 1/2 large banana (for the mixture)
- 1/2 a large banana (for the topping)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 heaped tbsp almond flour
- 4 flat tbsp coconut flour
- Heaped tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 mixing bowl
- 6 silicone cases
- Tbsp & tsp
1. Add 1/2 a large banana and two eggs to your blender. Blend until nice and smooth (10-20 seconds).
2. Pour the mixture into your bowl with the rest of your ingredients (apart from the other half of the banana).
Add 1-2 ingredients at a time mixing well with your fork. You want the mixture to be nice and smooth.
3. Next, spread your mixture evenly between the 6 silicone cases. Place into a pre-heated oven on gas mark 4 for 10 minutes. Slice the rest of your banana into 12 thin slices whilst you wait.
4. After 10 minutes, remove from the oven and place 2 banana slices on to the top of each muffin. Dust with cinnamon and return them to the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. You can test with a toothpick to see if they are cooked properly in the middle (the toothpick should come out clean – minus a few crumbs).
Thanks for stopping by! If you liked this recipe please feel free to leave a comment below or share with your friends.